- 120 Days or more before arrival, full refund of deposit. Less $100 administrator fee.
- 30-59 Days before arrival, 50% refund.
- Less than 30 days before arrival, No refund.
- No refund on Fall accommodations.
- Cancellation due to virus mandated shut down is the same as giving 30-59 days
- Cancellation due to weather/snow, is not refundable. We take a chance of mother nature not cooperating.
***Rates are subject to change without notice***
Cancellation for Weddings and Events (Non-Wedding):
- 1 year before date of Wedding, client gets all monies paid returned except the non-refundable Deposit.
- 363 days to 90 days before Wedding/Event balance forgiven and deposit is non-refundable.
- 89-61 days before Wedding/Event half of any monies paid except Non-refundable deposit and security deposits returned.
- 60 days or less before the Wedding/Event NON-Refundable.
- Change of Mind on Dates after Date has been set- 15% rebooking fee and subject to date availability.
- Cancelation due to break up please follow above policy.
- Cancellation due to Government Mandated Shutdown Order (Cannot be Open) – Reschedule of Wedding with no rebooking fee and dates are mutually agreeable (subject to availability). No rebooking fees.
- Force Majeure, in the event that Aroostook County or Maine is red flagged due to an event beyond the client or the Rustic Retreat Lodge’s control. The Rustic Retreat Lodge LLC will allow movement of the event to another, mutually agreeable date, without penalty. In the event that, guest counts are lowered by Aroostook County (or State of Maine), we will encourage our clients to continue their contract. In the event that, masks or other PPE are mandated, the Rustic Retreat Lodge LLC will continue the contract and will not move the date.
- Cancellations due to choice, when the Rustic Retreat Lodge LLC is legally able to host the event will not receive a refund.